Monday, May 11, 2009

Show 48's "in the Can"

Show 48 is "in the can". Actually I completed it Friday May 8, but it was a busy day so I didn't have time to update the blog.

Highlights include "Alice's Restaurant" from Arlo Guthrie in Segment 02.

Today is Monday, when I usually begin production on the new show. But due to appointments this afternoon, production will be postponed until tomorrow.

If there's something you'd like to hear, something you'd like to suggest for the show, or any comment, please let me know. Your comments are welcome. They ARE moderated, but only to prevent things like foul language, personal attacks, etc...never to prevent criticism or stifle debate. I merely ask that comments, criticism, and debate be limited to the show, the music, and 70s culture. For other topics, start your own blog!

Cheers!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment